I sent you an email, I don't know if you got it, there was a glitch that said the limit was maxed and to try again later. I just wanted to leave a link to my YouTube video for the Crocodile stitch the easy way. I know my blog is down, becouse of domain name issues. Could you revert your post back to just the main photo with the link to my video, instead of having the whole tutorail published on your blog. I would really appreciate that. Thank you!
I have been searching for an easy way to do this pattern and am so grateful that I have finally found you. Thank you so very much I will be visiting again and let my friends know xx
Si esta bien Coma.. porq entras al blog, y al ver la foto de el tejido , quieres saber mas de como se hace..
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for featuring my Croc Stitch Tutorial!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your style of teaching. I am a beginner and this is so helpful and easy to understand.
DeleteYou are welcome Ginger, Thank you for the great tutorial. Is so well explained.
ReplyDeleteI sent you an email, I don't know if you got it, there was a glitch that said the limit was maxed and to try again later. I just wanted to leave a link to my YouTube video for the Crocodile stitch the easy way. I know my blog is down, becouse of domain name issues. Could you revert your post back to just the main photo with the link to my video, instead of having the whole tutorail published on your blog. I would really appreciate that. Thank you!
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/mH384X9kub4
The above is the link
I have been searching for an easy way to do this pattern and am so grateful that I have finally found you. Thank you so very much I will be visiting again and let my friends know xx
ReplyDelete