Monday, September 19, 2011

Homer Simpson Inspired Crochet Hat


My oldest son is a Simpson's true fan, so I had the idea of making
this hat for him. With no pattern at all, it came out really good and 
has been a hit among my friends and fans.







                                                                      back view
 
 1-3 years 18-20”               $ 18.00

4-12 years 20-21”             $ 20.00 
teen/young adult 21"-22"  $ 24.00
adult 23"-24"                   $ 30.00
                    
    
$ 3.00 shipping  USA
Made to order  

Each hat is individually handmade. With no pattern at all, No using pattern makes them unique, no two items will be exactly the same - extremely close - but not the same.


Please let me know size, or head circumference at check out.



Please convo me with any questions.
Please allow 3-5 business days before this item is shipped as it is made to order just for you! 
Pin It

No comments: