Monday, September 19, 2011

Welcome to ToppyToppyKnits





  Time is money and money is time. I try to spend them wisely. Part of the ability to command high prices for  handmade craft items is to not under-value  our time or  our goods. 


I've been knitting and crocheting all my life! I love designing new accessories as well as various homewear knits. I'll be putting up more items as I can, I have quite a bit of inventory!
I can do any color you request. Please note that this is a hand made one of a kind item. No two will ever be 100% the same.

To order,  comment in the picture  of the item/items you want to purchase, send me an email and I will send you all the info and if you want to order the article, I'll send a paypal invoice.

I will begin making it after is paid in full. Simply follow the easy instructions in the email to pay safely and securely through paypal which only takes about a minute. You do NOT have to have a paypal account or open one up to pay me this way.


     Contact me by mail:    ToppyToppyKnits@gmail.com


   Contact me in Etsy:   https://www.etsy.com/conversations/new?with_id=12717468  



Visit me at  toppytoppy.etsy.com


 


Pin It

No comments: