Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Knitting and crocheting like crazy

Almost a week since the last post, I have been working so hard making and 
promoting my accessories.
  I started pinning, I would like your comments about this, please
take a little time to check the links and comment something
It meants a lot to me



In Etsy, I made some Treasuries showing my friend's work This one is named 

 " Incredible Chocolate, aromatic, cozy, warm, glamorous...delicious"




I made it thinking in my MEXICO LINDO Y QUERIDO


The third one is 


Pink flowers and love




And
My work is in some treasuries too


Featuring my Knit Beret in Autumn mixed tones





and


Featuring my Knit headband calorimetry style in rainbow colors


Another one
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/NTUwOTU0N3w5MTkxOTkyODk/etsy-talent

Featuring my Homer Simpson Beanie



No comments: